29 Town Farm Road
Fax: (203) 294-2107
Office Hours: Mon thru Fri, 7 am - 3:30 pm
Director of Public Works: Robert V. Baltramaitis, P.E.
Superintendent: Stephen Palermo
Garage Foreman: James Plunske
- Clean, repair and/or install drainage and catch basins.
- Pave, chip seal, reconstruct and patch roads.
- Plow and salt and removal of snow.
- Remove snow from Town-owned sidewalks and parking lots.
- Repair and/or install curbs (bituminous only).
- Roadside mowing, pavement markings and street sweeping.
- Maintenance of Parks and Buildings:
- Maintain Municipal buildings.
- Maintain all parks, Town-owned open space and Linear Trail.
- Set up viewing stands, line athletic fields, hang banners, decorate Town for Christmas and Memorial Day and set up for Town events.
- Solid Waste:
- Christmas tree pickup and recycling
- Issue Commercial Hauler Permits.
- Issue Senior Citizen Permits and Coupons.
- Leaf pickup and recycling.
- Spring cleanup.
- Oversight of recycling facility.
- Assist Sheriff with evictions.
- General trash removal from Town properties only.
- Maintenance of Fire, Police, Public Works Department and car pool vehicles.
- Tree and stump removal on Town property.
- Stormwater And You
Inflow and Infiltration (I & I) are essentially clean water that enters into the sanitary sewer from public and private sources. I & I takes up capacity in the sewer system resulting in more cost to ratepayers, public health issues and property damage. To learn more about the Sewer Division's Inflow and Infiltration Program, click here.
| | Share